Friday, February 15, 2013

Rock on Valentine!

I love this day so very much, and now that Little Man is at an age to bring Valentine's for his classmates  it is that much more fun! After surfing Pintrest, there were so many cute ideas, but I wanted something different, and definitely with the play on words feel without including any food or candy in the Valentine. With Little Man loving music and singing, I came up with the perfect Valentine that fits his personality.
I decided on making a CD for all of his classmates with songs that they sing in class. I asked Little Man's amazing teacher if she could let me know some of their  favorite songs from class, and she did that and let me borrow her CDs. So with the borrowed CDs plus the ones that I own, I came up with the perfect Pre-school playlist.

Here is my playlist:
Round the World With Ways to Say Hello- Hap Palmer
The More We Get Together- Raffi
Down By The Bay -Raffi
Can a Jumbo Jet Sing the Alphabet?- Hap Palmer
This Old Man- Hap Palmer
The Shapes That Surround You- Hap Palmer
The Bean Bag- Hap Palmer
Baby Beluga -Raffi
Something That Begins Like- Hap Palmer
Old Mac Donald's Band- Hap Palmer
Triangle, Circle or Square- Hap Palmer
Parade Of Colors- Hap Palmer
Fun with the Rhyme Time Band- Hap Palmer
Good-Bye My Friends- Hap Palmer

I looked and found a stellar deals on the CDs and cases. These Valentines ended up costing me 21 cents a piece. Not too bad right?


*Just realized that I never pressed submit... boooo! Sorry for the day late post!

No comments:

Post a Comment