Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Never-ever #1

This Never-ever could be considered a cheat by some, because I have previously sailed, but so many aspects of this trip were new I thought it was enough to qualify. On Sunday, my family (minus one sister who lives in NC) and I were able to celebrate my mom's birthday on the bay. The sky looked painted and the day only got prettier and prettier by the moment.  My brother-in-love is a certified sailor and my sister, is a great first mate to him. We sailed from Point Loma to one of my personal favorite restaurants in San Diego; Peohe's docked the boat at their private dock, had lunch and sailed back. It was a nice reminder of how much I don't care for listing in a sail boat, and learning to hold myself together, so Little Man didn't freak out! It was a perfect way to spend a beautiful Sunday celebrating a lady we love.
My mom (Busha) and Little Man, talking about the excitement of the trip.
The fabulous crew! 
One of the four seals we saw... Little Man was very excited!

Docking the boat, this was a first!
Celebrating Mom!
Bubbles, the bay, and the famous Coronado bridge
Little Man steering the boat, he did great!
A horse blowing bubble on a sail boat? This was a definite first! (... and bubbles were one of the best ideas I had for this little trip)
Busha found a  mini horse
Cheese!
My whole World
Little Man's first time sailing, enjoying the moment with Tia Jess (check out that hair!)
Little Man's face is probably how you are feeling about the amount of photos...

This sums up our time, random, peaceful, a little scary, and nothing but horsing around!

4 comments: